Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Bible In 90 Days Challenge

Today I am joining my friend in a challenge to read through the Bible in 90 days. I am going to be using this blog as an outlet for some of the thoughts God stirs in me during this challenge. It's likely going to be a little less structured than some of the previous posts/studies found here, and I probably won't post daily, but I'd love to invite you to join me here and read and study along. I would also love for you to join me in this challenge.

My friend Amy who invited me to join her in this challenge writes about it on her blog Eternity in My Heart and you'll love her heart.
She used the Zondervan's 90 day Bible but you can also print the plan and use your favorite Bible.
The picture I used below is not my own but I think it is beautiful. I got it from here
Right-click on it to save and print it.

My thoughts and comments are in the next post.
Blessings!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment